Saturday, August 10, 2024

BREATH.....

"He who gives breath to its people and spirit to those who walk in it..." - Isaiah 42:5

"When you give them your breath, life is created, and you renew the face of the earth..." -Psalm 104:30 

"He breathed the word and all the stars were born..." -Psalm 33:6

"He gives life, breath, and everything else to all people.." -Acts 17:25

"In whose hand is the life of every living thing......and the breath of all mankind?" - Job 12:10

"The Lord knows our thoughts......that they are a mere breath..."

                                                                                               - Psalm 94:11


                        "Remember that my life is but breath....."- Job 7:7

"His breath kindles coals, and a flame goes forth...." -Job 41:21

"I will praise while I live.....I will sing praises while I have my being..." -Psalm 146:2
Photographs 2024

 

No comments:

Post a Comment