Wednesday, December 8, 2021

I WAIT FOR YOU

"It was the beginning of the greatest Christmas ever.............." -Markus Zukus
I WAIT FOR  YOU (Original song 2021 M.Woods)

Here I stand in morning snow. Beyond the rising sun.

I can see the road waits for me. The swallow calls above, his crying on the wind.
I hold my hand in yours. I take you in my arms, my one. 
I can see you in my dreams and darkness fades away.
hush now hear the angels sing, they are here by your side.

And I wonder where you are, as I walk this fallen place

Come whisper my name, I’ll hear you, see you

The journey is not long and dust will ever be, in light you shall be free.

Come to me  in this dawn, hear me

In the calm of  restless day, no darkness shall you fear, I can feel you 

in my mind, singing lul-la-by now. 

I wait  in the  velvet mist, and  the road  it lingers on

I wait for you here, my angel of  mine…..  

Here the sky is grey with stars

Be yond the rising sun, lu  lay  lu lay lu   ya, lu lay

The swallow calls a-bove, his crying on the wind,

Lu lay lu ya lu  lay.  I take you in my arms, my one.

I can see you in my dreams and darkness fades a-way.

Hush now hear the angels sing, lu lay lu ya lu  lay

And I know just where you are, lu lay lu lay lu la 

Be yond the rising sun, lu  lay  lu lay lu   ya, lu lay

I can see you in my dreams 

I whisper your name. Oh  child, my one 

Photographs 2021

 

1 comment: