Friday, November 19, 2010

First Snow

Okay, so it's not exactly a blizzard.......maybe later.....but there are a ton of birds roosting in the plum trees at the back of the terrace. They seem to think there's a lot of snow. I spread a lot of black oil sunflower seed all under the bushes....don't seem to like the bird feeder. I got rid of the feeder, so every day I put out fresh pans of seeds and toss some under the bushes. Seems to work.
My wall.....pretending it's very brrr.......

Last of the grape leaves....hardy things.


Yes, I know...it's not exactly three metres of snow, but it's a dusting. Everyone around here gets all excited about the first snow. Ever noticed that businesses do really well, when it snows? I heard someone humming Christmas carols yesterday, in the store, when the snow started......oh, oops, that was me....



No comments:

Post a Comment