Sunday, September 8, 2013

Summer Collage 1 ( July)


 I was thinking about fall and winter. Soon it will be windy. Soon it will be cold. Soon it will be Christmas ( yay!) I thought I would go rifling through some of the summer pics and put up some of my favs. I have a lot of them, so there's only a smattering. But it's a pretty nice smattering..........( and Christmas will be coming soon , yay!)


Stories beach....
 

On the porch....nice. The wasps like it as well.


Spencer and Smokey. sleeping on warm pavement.

The greenhouse.  Totally full. And Cordelia drinking out of her blue watering can.

The deer......eating my roses.

Bad deer. Stop eating the roses. And I spray them with Bobbexx and they still eat them.

Sunset over the hill.One of many, many sunsets.

                      The Pier and Marina..........
                                  Discovery Passage.........
                                                  Marina. Stuffed with boats, like oysters at a wedding reception.
                            Sweet Peas..........................in my grandmother's vase.
                                                 And Cordelia. Scratching her face on a dead cherry branch.
                             The garden in the back.................nice place to live.
       My favourite rusted chair................
                                    And Spencer in the sun.
                                              Different skies...............
                      A hot sky, going to a pock marked moon.................



























































No comments:

Post a Comment