Sunday, September 15, 2019

BREATH of a DAWN

 BREATH OF A  DAWN (based on 1 Corinthians)
Breath of a dawn, wash the angels with stars. Come give your rest unto me.
 Dance when the world was still young. Far off glitters the sea.
 Understand as a rush of the wind.
 Burning like silver sand waves.
 Lost in a dream, my mind lingers on you
 Your truth lures me so gently so free
 He is the sky and the moon and the stars.
 In joy seek faith and his fire.
 These three remain in the long  of the night.
 Faith and all Hope and all Love.
 For the first time....
 I have lit the true lamp
 We dance while the morning is young
 Gather myself to His words I now hold.
 No fear in His His love understands.
 And as the moon wings a flame in a fire,
 Your heart sings only to me
 Love understands as a rush of the wind...
 Burning like silver sand waves.
Photographs 2019. Excerpts from the Gaelic song "Tuigeann Gra"
 ( Love Understands) based on 1 Corinthians. Lyrics by M. Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment