Saturday, February 15, 2020

EAGLE's WINGS....

EAGLE'S WINGS (CELTIC SONG ) 2019

The winter dusk in morning, scatters frost on dusty rain


The heart aches now as was then.
Your sons and daughters pro-phesy, stars and moon lift their light.
They dream alone to-night.....
My heart is like a crying wind, in the visions I now hold
I rise from ash.........
....into the gold.
I soar on wings of eagles, feel the hush of sweet air
I weary not this night..............
I soar on wings of eagles............
feel the hush of sweet air
A moment forever in song.
I run and not grow weary,
hear His voice call my name.........
I dream with you.........
This night................
Photographs 2020 "Eagle's Wings" Celtic Song. Original song  Written for benefit concert ,to be held this  year, in Nov 2020. It is based, in abstract, on Acts 2:17 and Isaiah 40:31


1 comment:

  1. Just wonderful from the song to the photos you have amazed me and thank you from Trish xxx

    ReplyDelete