Sunday, July 5, 2020

A SUMMER AFTERNOON

 "Summer afternoon. To me those have been the most beautiful words in the English language..."
-Henry James
 "The sun and moon and stars keep pace.." -David Morton

 "I love old trees that lift up their voices high above the grasses....." -W. MacDonald

 "We are all parts of an infinite plan which is wholly wise and good.." -Bucke

 "While I was looking out today thre came a flying burst of sun, and the little corner became a sudden feast of colour…." -A.C. Benson

 "I have sat for hours at my window inhaling the sweetness of the garden.." -Washington Irvine

 "Here we are at the steps of dreamland..." - Walter de la Mare

 "The beauty  God has put in your heart, child, you must always keep..." -Donn Byrne

 "In the cool of the evening, when the sky is an old story...."
-Alfred Noyes

 "In the wood's dim heart, and the fragrant pine, I wait for a sign..."
                       -Ernst Dowson

"If it could always be like this always...." Evelyn Waugh
Photographs 2020

1 comment:

  1. the photos and the words a delight and maybe put it to music as well. Thank you as this cheers me. Trish with love xxxx

    ReplyDelete