Sunday, March 7, 2021

PLOTTING for SPRING

"I believe that winter's tough, but spring's coming. I believe that there's a growing season. And I think that you realize that in life, you grow." 

                                -Stephen Southerland


"If winter  comes, can spring be far behind..." -Percy Bysshe Shelley

"Despite the heart numbing frost, my soul is blooming like spring..."                           -Lailah Gifty Akita

"In winter , I plot. In spring , I move..." -Henry Rollins

"Winter passes  and one remember one's perseverance..." - Yolo Ono

"Life stands  before  me like an eternal spring.." -Carl Friedrich Gauss

"She turned to the sunlight, and shook her yellow head, and whispered to her neighbour,Winter is dead...." -A.A. Milne

"You are reborn with the roses, every spring..." -Juan Ramon Jimenz
Photographs 2021

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow beautiful photos to go with the beautiful descriptive words. Thank you and to receive this before my slumbers is so special. Much love Trish xxx

    ReplyDelete