Tuesday, January 25, 2022

THE MOUNTAINS.....

"We are now in the mountains....." - John Muir
            "Chasing angels..." -Jeffrey Rasley
          "Because it's there..." -George Mallory
"The secret of the mountain..." -Peter Matthiessen
"The mountains help me sort out life...." -Mark Obmascik
"The world is a wide place where we stumble and fall..." -Jay Woodman
"Mountains are cathedrals......" -Anatoli Boukreev
                "Mountains vanish into fog..." -Sanober Khan
"May your dreams be larger than mountains...." -Harley King
"I have found a dream of beauty..." -Isabella Bird
"I ascended  the mountains to hear the voice of God..." -Meeta Ahluwalia
"The mountain has left me feeling renewed..." -Richard Nelson
"The world seems to have been left behind......" -Mehmet Muran Idan
"Calling out my name. I call yours. The echoes..." -John O'Donohue
Photographs 2022

 

1 comment:

  1. I never tire of seeing mountains as always changing rapidly by the weather patterns, just love their shapes and colours sometimes pink hues in the evening light of the setting sun. Also love the way you captured those special birds, love the reflective photo, thank you for sending to me, lots of love Trish xxx

    ReplyDelete