Friday, March 18, 2022

LAST DAYS of WINTER....

"Everything holds its breath, but spring....She bursts thru...."- Thoreau

               "No winter lasts forever, no spring skips its turn.." -Hal Borland

                                     "Have Hope..." -Vikram Joshi

"To vanish quite away....the spring tide hours are sounding gentle warnings." -M.E. Hathaway

"Spring is like whistling when  you have a shoe full of slush..." 

                                            -Doug Larson


              "In winter I plot and plan. In spring I move.."

                                             -Henry Rollins


"Eternal spring is in my heart.." -Victor Hugo

"When it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade......March.." -Charles Dickens

"All thru the long winter I dream of my garden..."

                                               - Helen Hayes


"Be patient. The storm will pass. Spring will come..." -Robert Schuller

 Photographs 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment