Thursday, January 19, 2023

RAIN THINGS

              "The rain begins with a single drop..." -Manal al-Shariff
"In the dark. In the morning. Out of the rain. But still in the dark.."

                                                                   -R. Raphe

"The wind has blown the rain away and the sky...." -e.e. Cummings

"Walking on water. that's what He would do...." -R. Raphe
"If I were running the world, I would have it rain only between 2 and 5am......" -William Lyon Phelps
                                               "I'm singing in the rain..." Arthur Freed
"I am a being of Heaven and Earth....of thunder  and lightning,, of rain and wind and galaxies. " -Eden Ahbez
                               "The rain ceased this morning.." -Meriweather Lewis
"I'm just waiting for people to ask me to make the rain disappear.."

- David Copperfield

"Only He shakes heaven and earth, and from its treasures takes out the winds, produces the rain. Only he realizes miracles permanently." -Michael Servetus
"It always rains for me. The sky shatters and rains shards of glass." - Tablo
"Walk between the raindrops..." -Nikki Giovanni
"Take the raindrop. Please take it. If there's one, there shall be more...." -R. Raphe

                     "Rain is falling through my heart..." -Gustave Flaubert
"Beware the rain..." -Catherine Fisher
"You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too, that's part of it..." -Denzel Washington
Photographs 2023
 

 

1 comment: