Tuesday, January 31, 2023

THIS PLACE IS STILL......

"This place is still. In this moment. In this hour. And I breathe as my heart soars.." -R. Raphe
                                        "Be still. Stillness reveals the secrets of eternity..." -Lao Tzu
"Among my stillness was a pounding heart..."-Shannon A. Thompson
"Be still and know that I am........" -Psalm 46
" Take my breathe. Weave it. Spin it with gold . Keep it in the stillness...." - R. Raphe
"Silence, I have learned, is the most beautiful sound. " -Charlotte Eriksson

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow....." -Psalm 23
Watch............
Listen.....
                       "Being still means move in peace..." -E'yen A. Gardner
Hear...........
                                 "Find some quiet. Sit in Stillness....." -Akiroq Brost
"Awaken the divinity in you...."- Peggy Sealfon
"I am like a deep mountain lake. the surface is a mirror that reflects the sky..." -Elizabeth C. Dixon
                                                             Quiet......
"Love is stillness, quaked only by the leaves' cascading pirouettes..." -Olivia Barnes
                            "Peace I give unto you. Peace I leave with you..." -John
" Look for stillness. In the wee hours. Wait for it.  Long for it. It will be there...." -R. Raphe
Photographs 2023
 

1 comment: