Saturday, October 7, 2017

29 years of Canadian Thanksgiving

 "I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual." - Henry David Thoreau

 Campbell River, B.C.  2012

1989 Kingston

 Edmonton, Alberta, 1996

2017 Full Moon

1996, St. Albert, Alberta Us 4 
"On Thanksgiving I will stop to give thanks that my family is safe and healthy, especially because I realize that, following the tragedies of this year, it is all too real a possibility that they might not have been." - Bobby Jindal

1991, Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia

1996 Ft. Edmonton . Threshing

1990, Camp Roads, CFB Petawawa, Ontario

2017 Stellar Jays C. River, B.C.

2012 Estuary trail.

2004. Coast Mtns from White Rock, B.C.


2013 Discovery Passage


 "Over and over I marvel at the blessings of my life: Each year has grown better than the last."  - Lawrence Welk

1990. Camp Trails. CFB Petawawa, Ontario.


1994 Fredericton, New Brunswick. Superstar rehearsals
1997 St. Albert, Alberta. Us 4 
 "Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are." - Joyce Giraud

2017 Coast Mtns, Quadra Island.

2017 Grape Harvest about a gazillion grapes

1989 Ottawa River. Fishing point.


 "Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse. "  -Henry Van Dyke

                                2015 Campbell River Thanksgiving Sunset looking south.
                                         Us four 2016-2017    Campbell River Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment