Sunday, January 5, 2020

and RAIN....


RAIN  (BAISTEACH)  pronounced "why-shtah" in gaelic)
A gaelic rune.....
 The rain  whispers far,  blessed be  blessing me 
afraid of time   steals away
 Grey bells will chime in a haunted sky
 And toll their  silver sweet sound they cry how they cry
 Let every breath I take melt the snow with 
Late winter’s chill, Let me feel the ice of the sun
 And see me in your eyes, age to age comes the rain
 Bring me peace bring me here, wash me here
In vel-vet snow. Take my will and make it yours
 Your rain sets me free, give me strength 
And wash me with  rain, and rain.
 May I   see the wind keep the fire from your eyes
 A world away  in the rain.
 Let every breath that I have for you
 Come fill me bathe  me in light, you call in the rain
The Winter hint of snow, crystals fall  and so shat-ter glass
 Let me feel I stand in your sun
The long-ing bles-sed one. I can see thru the  veil
 Take my life let it be  Bring me swift the sunken stars
Take my hand and hold me close  
  Your rain sets me free, make me one
 Shower the dawn, and   rain
 LAST three lines in Gaelic ( with pronounciation. try your hand at some Irish Gaelic!)
“Take my hand and hold me close”
(Tóg mo lámh agus) ( coinnigh mé gar dom)
(Tog mo larrigus) (connie may gar doom)

”Your rain sets me free,make me one”
(Cuireann do bháisteach mé saor in aisce) ( déan ceann dom) (Coreen du why-shta me sear in ashka) (jean kin doom)
                                                                            
“Shower the dawn, and rain”
(Cith an tús) ( agus an bháisteach)

(Kiggin toos) (eggus an why-shta)

 Photographs 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment