Friday, November 19, 2021

FLAME

"The earth has grown old with its burden of care, but at Christmas it is always young.The heart of the jewel burns lustrous and fair,and its soul FULL of music breaks the air, when the song of angels is sung." -Phillip Brooks
FLAME (original song 2021) The beauty of Christmas yet to come...in a flame of joy ...
The moonlight it was dancing, on the waves out to the sea
I heard Your voice come call me, in a flame of smoky light.
I will not fear the thunder, as it rumbles on the sand
A voice from down the ages, so haunting in its song.
For not my place to wonder, as the sky does weep with tears.
In you there is no darkness in the silver silence here.
I see the great clear twilight.........
and hold it in my hand.....
I feel your love beside me
A flame that burns so bright.
A voice from down the ages,
so haunting in its song.
Before the everlasting, you lift me in your arms.
A thousand years will pass here, a thousand stars will fly.
**Then soft  His thunder murmurs, a flame of joy is mine......
                                ** (Ey shun a Hunna hunder is lom-sa lasha hasha)
Photographs 2021
 

No comments:

Post a Comment