Thursday, May 12, 2022

FLAME

      "It will be revealed with fire.." -Corinthians

The moon-light it was dan-cing, on the waves out to the  sea.

I heard your voice come call me, in  a flame of smoky light

I will not fear, the thun-der    as it   rumbles  on the  sand

A voice from down the ages, so haunting in its song.

For  not my place to won- der, as the sky does weep with tears.

In you there is no dark -ness, in the silver  silence    here

I see the great clear Twi-light, and    hold it in my hand

I feel your love be-side me,  a flame that burns  so bright.

A voice from down the ages, so haunting in its song.  

Be-fore the ever-lasting,  you lift  me in your    arms.

A thousand years will pass here, a thousand stars will fly.

Then  soft His thun-der mur-  murs,  a flame of joy is mine.

(Ey shun a Hunna  hunder)     (is lom-sa lasha hasha)

 

Photographs 2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment