Wednesday, May 4, 2022

SELAH

"Where can the word be found. Where can the word resound.Not here, there is not enough silence." -T.S. Eliot
If   you   ask   me   I   will       say ,   for      all    you    are   to   me

You   wear  a   crown  of light, listen now   

Se lah   your   arms   hold   me   in   your  heart
Se lah     will    I    be    with    you    some    day
Take     my    hand    and   lead   me   on

 For-ev-er     rise     un-to   me. 

Se-lah  comes in words not seen,     seek-ing lost but I  am    found 
Hidden   mys-tery  should  I  fall    
wield the   sword  let  rise  your  king  
Se-lah Se-lah   car-ry   me,   in your arms 

  king-dom   come,    rest   with   me

You will   know I    stand with   you, though  flames rush in the    sky
For-ev-er  shall     I    dream dreams with you   
Se-lah, the   moon turns the   earth   be-low    
I see you  stand-ing    a-lone,   so far      
Take    my   hand    and    lead   me    on     

I slum-ber  now close to  you     

Se-lah, Se-lah  , lift me now, take my   life   and   let   it   be   
Make the day turn into yours,   Give me   life   to let  it be     
Se-lah hear my  words of love. Se-lah one, in the night. In the night


Photographs 2022  *Original song.
 

1 comment: