Thursday, December 28, 2023

FROM the THRESHOLD.....

"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.." -Rumi
            "It is never too late to be what you might have been." -George Eliot
"Anyone can start today and make a new ending.." " -Maria Robinson
                "Fear not for the future. Weep not for the past.." -Shelley
                         "Before you quit.....Try..." - William Ward
           "Find the goodness that is within you..." -Eckhart Tolle
"The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.." -Josiyah Martin
               "Every moment is a fresh beginning. " - T.S. Eliot
"Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering....'It will be happier'...." -Tennyson
         "You are never too old to dream a new dream..." -C.S. Lewis
"New Year's most glorious light is sweet hope! " -Mehmet Muran Idan
"Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be? " -Charles Bukowski
"The future is literally in our hands to mold as we like.But we cannot wait till tomorrow. Tomorrow is now! " -Eleanor Roosevelt
"And now we welcome the New Year. Full of things that have never been..."  -Rainer Maria Rilke

"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. The book is called Opportunity, and it's first chapter is New Year's Day!" -Edith Lovejoy Pierce
       "I close my eyes to old ends. And open my heart to new beginnings.."  -Nick Frederickson

 Photographs 2023. 

No comments:

Post a Comment