Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dragons and Moons

 Not much gardening these days. Very cold, very  bitter outside, and not much growing...but it will come.My greenhouse is getting full of  "stuff", green and happy, waiting for warmer days. So for now, thought I would show you Morgan's almost completed  final drawing for her first art course at NIC. When it is completely done, which should today or tomorrow, I'll post  the finished version, but this is it in  it's creative process. She only has the last portion to complete. So much detail..........
    And this great big cold moon is the reason it was so frosty and clear last night.....I think the dragon was howling at it.
  As you can see, I am desperate for something green to grow........maybe we will go straight back to winter...now wouldn't that be a concept??

No comments:

Post a Comment