Thursday, April 7, 2011

Garden Centre Day

 I was really going to the garden centre for Moss and Dirt and to poke around at the new plants. Well, I did get the Moss and the Dirt, but the garden Centre cat decided to go for a ride on my shoulders. She just appeared from nowhere, all drooly and lovey dovey, then proceeded to plop herself down. So we went for a little tour of the centre, complete with cat in tow.  It was hilarious!
Then she decided that Morgan would be a good candidate. We still had not picked up the moss or the the dirt, or anything else. Just this cat, who wouldn't stop drooling and purring and hanging onto a shoulder or two.

Oh, look, I did manage to find a bale of dirt.The cat decided to toddle elsewhere. I did manage to get moss, but will show that at the next blog entry, when I start to stuff it into the wire hanging baskets. The moss I did get was lovely, sweet, green and fresh ( is there such a thing as "fresh" moss?)

 Back home after piling the dirt and moss at the side of the house, white cat showed up again. She is always around somwhere.
My girls with  white cat.  What is it about our place and cats?

Oh look,   get to see White Cat....loves her coat  and tail stroked. She has the fuzziest white pants.....very clean cat. I wonder how many birds she has eaten from my garden. Tomorrow I am getting out to weed some more and clean things up on the terraces. I wonder in White Cat will be there, fluffing and prancing.......most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment