Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bo's Day

 First day that we have had any real sun, any real warmth and Bo decided to steal it all. Not that I could blame her. She thinks she is so smart:"Everything I   know , I learned from my cat.When you're hungry, eat.When you're tired, nap in a sunbeam.when you go to the vet, pee on your owner." (G. Smithe)
 How many of us could do this? "I'm aloof...(not really, but...), I like to run around and I like to curl up in warm spots." (M Coogan) We would get nothing done if we all curled up in warm places. Today, for example, I was pulling stuff out from the greenhouse.No time to curl up like Bo.
 By the time the sun rose, today, Bo had stolen her place on the carpet: "The sun rose slowly, like a fiery furball coughed up uneasily onto a carpet  by a giant unseen cat." (M. Migarel) And by that time  I had stolen outside to clean up the porch and  slosh water on the windows.  Hmmmm, it's a cat's life....
                                    "In a cat's eye, all things belong to cat's" (English Proverb)
                                                       And thus concluded Bo's Day........

No comments:

Post a Comment