Thursday, February 10, 2022

WINGS


"Use the wings of the flying Universe. Dream with open eyes; see in darkness..." -Dejan Stojanovic
WINGS ..........................

Scatter dreams like broken glass. And the wings of time I seek

I call upon y our name. 
No one hears my song tonight.
And I cry upon the wind, oh restless mournful one.
As they rise from dust to ash and they dance upon the heart.
Restless, haunting sound, tonight. Feel the beating their hearts and so they die.
Weary wings you call to me................
May my eyes see truth this night?
Have you seen the land I seek?
See me with your heart, wings of light you cry with me.
Weary moon it seeks  you now.
I fall before I soar........
Will the sun be scorching now
Will the sea rush over me.
Fly beyond the moon tonight.
And the wings are calling me this night of nights.
And my heart it calls to me.........
Photographs 2022 "WINGS" original song, copyright 2022.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment