Saturday, February 19, 2022

SAMHAIN SKY ( pronounced Sew-ihn)

For my dear friend who loves the mountains....
"Faeries come take me out of this dull world, For I would ride with you upon the wind...and dance upon the mountains like a flame..." - Yeats

Arise the day becomes night

The Samhain Sky I    long to live just for him

Glory mine. To find he is there still the mist of time  it flies   on the     wing

Oh lift me up to the Son

The twilight falls away and give life in your song

And rise, melt into the storm

    I     rush in love of your words    and see

To the wind my    sky Oh       Samhain Sky

Hear me, I      sing your song

And see in    silence the earth

And hold me safe and see the world is alone in the sky

I feel you are here in this place    tonight

In gold Samhain Sky

Oh lift me up to the Son

The twilight falls away and give life in your song

And rise  into the storm

I rush   in love of   your     words and see

To the wind my    sky Oh   Samhain Sky .

                            Hear me I     sing your song

Photographs 2022   Original song "Samhain Sky" 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment