Tuesday, September 12, 2023

THE SKY IS FALLING.....

               "The sky is falling, the wind is calling.." -Kendrick Lamar

"Is this not a true autumn day? Just the still melancholy I love, that makes lie and nature harmonize.." -George Eliot

"The sky is falling. And I fear you won't believe it til you're covered with stars.." -Emalynne Wilder

"Fall has always been my favourite season.The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale...." -Laure DeStafano
"Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than any other season..." 

                                                                        -Jim Bishop

"And I rose, in rainy autumn ,and walked abroad in a shower of all my days.." - Dylan Thomas
"The silence of the earth seemed to merge with the silence of the heavens, and the mystery of the earth touched the mystery of the stars..." -Fyodor Dostoyevsky
"Autumn is the year's last loveliest smile....." -Tennyson
"A wind has blown the rain away and blown the sky away...."

                                                                  -e.e. cummings


"I love autumn, the one season of the year that God seemed to have put the just for the  beauty of it.." - Lee Maynard

"And all of the lives we have ever lived  and all the lives to be are full of trees and changing leaves." -Virgina Woolf

"Just as a painter needs light in order to put the finishing touches to  his picture, so I need an inner light, which I feel I never have enough of in autumn..." - Leo Tolstoy
Photographs 2023
 

No comments:

Post a Comment