Saturday, September 1, 2018

Spencer's Rock Star Vacation....

 For my summer Vacation, each morning I took  the trail down from my own Home on the Hill.   To greet my FANS. And they would greet me.I had to endure all sorts of attention. But then, when you're a rock star..... 
 Most mornings, when the sun hit the porch,  I  slept in my flowerpot. All mine.  JUST for me. Mine. Mine. Mine.
 So difficult being a  star. All those Fans. All wanting autographs.The staring. The pining.  Knowing they wished to be like MOI.
 The days of photo shoots...........ho hum....
 And endless spa treatments. A little more to the left please...
 What's a rock star  gonna do? 
 I enjoyed  supervising  human activity from my flowerpot. Mine. All mine.
They gave me my own yellow cup . Special.  For me. 
 Photos with  my many Fans. Very exciting.
 My flowerpot was kept for me. Just the way I like it.
 On some days I  stared inside. I would wait for my fans. When they saw me, they would come outside . So attentive .
 Other days I looked for rats. Being a STAR has its perks.
 And on those days I would chase the rats.
 And then there were MORE photo shoots. Sigh. 
 And my flowerpot. My favourite place. All mine. Mine. Mine. Mine.
 And more fans. Of the Human kind.
 It plumb wore me out most days.
 The summer grew long and hot. I  escaped to  the vines.
 But my Fans always called me back. At the end of the day, before I would head for my own home on the hill ......
 Each morning  when I returned, my  flowerpot  and my Fans would be ready for me. Just for me. All mine. ...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
And that's how a Rock Star spends his summer vacation....
Photographs 2018

1 comment: