Tuesday, November 5, 2019

PINK

 "I like to think that the moon is there, even when I'm not looking at it..." -Pink Floyd
 Before the Pink...............
"Pink is a beautiful colour, because it is one of the colours that the sun makes at twilight and in the dawn...." ― C. JoyBell C.

"Pink touches my soul like no other colour can..." ― Anthony T. Hincks

 "You can't move mountains by whispering at them..." -PINK

 "Pink is a magical colour..." -Constance Fuller McIntyre, (1905)
 "I love the colour pink It makes a bold statement..." -Samuel Larsen
 "Pink, a whisper of beauty...." -Terri Guillemets
 "Lavender is the NEW pink..." -Nicki Minaj
 "Everything should be available in the colour pink......"  
~Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway

 "I believe in pink. I  believe in miracles...." -Audrey Hepburn
 Photographs 2019
                                                      .....AFTER the pink....

No comments:

Post a Comment