Saturday, March 21, 2020

RETURN of the CAT PLANT....

Rona
 "WHEREVER LIFE PLANTS YOU, BLOOM WITH GRACE..." -French Proverb
 First day of Spring. The Cat Plant returns.....
 Only this is a NEW type of Scientia Cattus. 
 Another visitor  to make himself at home. 
"I asked God why are you taking me thru troubled waters....because your enemies cannot swim." 
                                  -Daily Thought
 Sunrise to twilight. Dawn to dusk.
 Bats at peanut shells  Jays have left behind in the violets
 Sunset sees it  fold away.
 Till morning when  Finch appears on the frozen bird bath.
 " Because the storms of life have come and gone, and even though a few of them have dropped me to my knees, I have always found my way back to peace..." -Dr. Annette Childs
 The Cat Plant requires no extra watering. 
 Only asks for a quiet corner . Away from deer. 
 So it's leaves can grow.
 In the sun. In the shade.In the frost of morning. In the warmth of early night.
 " I know that I cannot control what life brings my way- but if I am able to meet it with peace of mind, all will be well in my world..." - Dr. Annette Childs
  The original Cat Plant..........
Spencer
Photographs 2020

1 comment: