Friday, March 6, 2020

I FALL....In .Celtic: "Titeann me"

 TITEANN ME.....
 I can hear thunder call, nothing to want this night.
 In wonder and light I am
 So still the water leads me.
 Arise sweet sounds to the dance my heart now hear. I fall.
 In a rush of drowsy rain my soul clings where love may sigh.
 His name is here on the wind, and whispers fearless and far.
 I fear no darkness here I was lost but now am found.A moment in your eyes, breathe on me, make me one.
 A scent of morning snow, a scent of soaring here. My words will lift up your name, and fall. I fall.
 Though I walk, shadows toss, speak to me lonely one. 
 The shore of the sea is long. From ancient days lost to time. The ashes drift from my eyes and lets me fall. I fall.
 Give me bliss to bring me life. Give me joy as grace on the wind. 
 And here he comes with the call. For mercy follows my days.
 And will the desert cry. Swaying angels ever heard. When restless comes the day, dust of the melting sky.
 *And hush now , sleeping child, the valley soothes with bliss
 *His love you dream and then fall. A breath. I fall. 
 In Gaelic: *Agus hush anois, codlata leanbh, soothes an ghleann le bliss.A ghrá duit a aisling agus ansin titim. Anáil. Titeann mé.
 Pronounced: Eggus hah a nesh, colla ta yannu, saw ush an ee blissh.A grey da ashling, eggus un  chin chin me. Annal. Chin Chin meh.
Photographs 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment