Saturday, August 28, 2021

COLLAPSING INTO FALL

   "And all at once, summer collapsed into Fall.." 

                                           -Oscar Wilde


"Is not this a true fall day? Just the still melancholy that I love...."

                                              -George Eliot


"Summer dashed off.....while Autumn into a gown with jeweled seams..." - Angie Weiland-Crosby

      "Another fall, another turned page.." -Wallace Stegner

"Love the trees till their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year..." -Chad Sugg

             "Autumn whispered: I fall, but I shall rise again..."

                                            -Angie Weiland-Crosby


              "I hear it whispering in the leaves..." -Anujj Elviis

                       "I feel poetry in the air.." -Laura Jaworski
"And the sun took a step backward, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep and autumn was awakened." -Raquell Franco
Photographs 2021
 

No comments:

Post a Comment