Thursday, August 19, 2021

WATCH for ME. OCEAN.....

"How inappropriate  this planet Earth, when it is quite clearly "Ocean"....." -Arthur C. Clarke

"In one drop of water are found all the secrets of the Ocean..." 

                       -Kahlil Gibran

                    "Smoke lives from fires of a Nicotine moon...." -R. Raphe

"The sea is a  a desert of wave. A wilderness of water..." 

                                                       -Langston Hughes


                          "I preferred to look at the sea..." -Paula McLain

           "The sea does not like to be restrained..." -Rick Riordon

"It moves and breathes. It gasps for air. Like a shark  on the hunt..." 

                                                   - R. Raphe


          "Roll on , deep and dark blue ocean, roll..." -Lord Byron

         "To me the sea is a continual miracle..." -Walt Whitman

"Watch for me. Ocean. Watch for me.  I see you in my mind....."

                                    -R. Raphe

Photographs 2021
 

2 comments:

  1. The oceans!! wow and earth is so surrounded by water, humans cannot live without water. I loved the photos and words and at first when I saw the sea birds upon the rock it looked like a HUGE bear claw. I have lived by the sea since 1973 and it rhymes and I love this. Much love Trish xxx

    ReplyDelete