Sunday, August 21, 2022

EYE ON the SKY......

"Each day is born with a sunrise. and ends in a sunset....." -Suzy Kassem
"Maybe we're just falling stars,we once danced in the same skyline  looking down at the world.."                 -Virgil Kalyana  Mittata lordache
"That time of day when the sun hasn't come up yet......" -Cassia Leo
"The golden afternoons are too valuable....the great secret of life is to live intensely in the present..." -Vinicius Montgomery de Miranda
"I will howl with the wolves, soar above the eagles.....I will breathe life into the sunrise..." 

                                                     -Virgina Alison

"While chasing the Moon that was about to set, she missed the sunrise ..." -Akshay Vasu
"Every sunrise gives us the opportunity to begin again..." -Debashish Mridha
                               "Light is life..." -Steven Magee
"If I were a moviemaker I would I'd set about hunting sunsets..." -Julio Cortaszar
"Not a road long enough to outrun the sun. Let the sun rise, I am ready. "-L.M. Browning
“Creation is the vocal chords of God speaking each day through the colors of the sunrise, the vastness of the night sky,the teeming of life in the ocean, the majesty of the mountains.”
― Eric Samuel Timm,
"I have nothing to say, my heart burns like the evening sky...."

                                                         -Sanober Khan

"The sun still lives his silent vows to the moon, by bowing to kiss her feet,whenever she walks in a room. " -Curtis Tyrone Jones
"Every time you watch the sunset, or remember a dream, they're all little glimpse to what is beyond our world. " -Kevin A. Kuhn
"I am not the rising star, I am the drowning sun..."

                                                              -Pravin Gupta

Photographs 2022 Campbell River, B.C.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment