Thursday, October 3, 2013

FOG and the MOUNTAIN

 I love fall ( I think I'm repeating myself)....can't help it. Everything changes so fast. The mist comes down, the fog takes over, and the clouds meet in the middle.  I was just taking out the garbage lst night, and this is what I saw..........
 Clouds changing over Mt. Washington.................
 Clearing to show the range..........
 Descending behind  to make a  reflection of the mountain with the mist and clouds....
 Optical illusions...........
                   All from our hill, from our front door. ..........
      From fog to sunset, within a short period of time................even the ravens taking advantage of it to grab dinner. They are BIG birds adn squawk a lot. I think they are pretty cool....Yes, I love fall.....( have I said that before?)

No comments:

Post a Comment