Friday, October 25, 2013

It was a dark and foggy .......

                      Noon. Island Hwy . Headed to Courtenay. Fog so thick you couldn't see the ocean. Fog so thick,made me think of pea soup, and that made me think of cooking, and that made me think of groceries. I went to pick up some split peas. Promptly forgot and picked up some halloween chocolate bars instead.....
                  4pm. Courtenay. Dank alleyways. Sherlock Holmes where are you?
             6pm. Courtenay. Main intersection.The lights remind
me of Christmas, and Christmas reminds me that in three weeks it will be time to decorate. Now, don't keel over. If you've known me long enough, you know that I always start early. Got to get in as much Christmas as possible!

And yes....my latest find....mandolins. In a dlollar store that was playing christmas music and selling halloween stuff. My kind of store.......couldn't resist. Just had to hang them on a tree, any tree....
 2pm. Island Hwy. Reminds me of the "Shining", one of my favourite flicks. I'm not into blood and gore. I love psychological thrillers.......and this road looks like it could go anywhere......
3pm. Island Highway. It was a dark and foggy.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment